At the age of 25 with only $50 to his name, Justin Herald set about changing the course of his life.Justin created Attitude Inc, a clothing brand that became an international licensing success that turned over in excess of $20 million per year.
Justin’s success was so well noted that he was named the “INTERNATIONAL ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR" for 2005. He recently was also awarded the Future Leaders Award, which recognises him as being one of the 50 most influential leaders of the next generation in Australia.
He just launched “Intimidate Industries" which is his new Sunglass and clothing brand which already is a highly sort after brand before it even hits the stores, as well as owning numerous other highly successful businesses.
Justin Hearld also is the author of 8 international bestselling books. He also personally mentors over 100 business owners each year
Justin also runs corporate Workshops, training and consulting large and small businesses on the subject of customer service, entitled ‘Customer Culture’. The workshop provides training in these areas to assist in avoiding potential issues and to retain your current customers and is suitable for frontline staff through to management.
Today more than ever, businesses are looking for that edge, that point
of difference that will separate them from their competitors. Whilst many companies invest into expensive marketing campaigns to drive more traffic into their stores, without having the staff correctly trained in the area of customer service, it is proving to be a waste of marketing money.
That is where CUSTOMER CULTURE comes in.
At CUSTOMER CULTURE we train and consult large and small businesses in the area of customer service. Correct training of staff in the area of customer service has proven to lead to greater sales per customer. It also has the advantage of regaining those customers you may have lost to other “online" outlets due to them having little or no experience with staff in store.
One major advantage the consumer has today is “choice". If you don’t look after your customer, someone else will! This is where training and retraining in the area of customer service is more important than ever before.
• Pre or post work workshop, 30-45min pending staff availability to indentify improvements and introduce new customer culture systems
• Post workshop assistance to ensure new customer culture is implemented involving watching and coaching staff as required
• A summary of the staff who attended and identify strengths and struggles for
This half day workshop covers the M.E FACTOR program (TM).
• Throughout the workshop the participants discover how the customer actually thinks and what they expect.
• Participants will learn how to deal with difficult customers
• How to overcome objections
• How to use the customer as a sales person
• How to change the culture within the department and business.
• Evolution not Revolution with regards to customer service
• Understanding the issues that are present within the current service culture
• How to increase per customer sales by implementing the ME Factor system
• How to keep customers loyal and stop them shopping around online and potentially losing the customer to your competitors
* Business growth
* How to grow a business without spending a single cent -The Attitude Inc story from $50 to $30 million in 6 years
Customer Culture - getting the customer to become their best sales people
“I want to thank you for the being an awesome guest speaker. Our 250 restaurant managers that attended the presentation were extremely complimentary of you, your personality, knowledge around business and the current customer environment. You were the best guest speaker I have ever experienced... I have been with McDonalds for over 17 years and seen ALOT of them. I must say that you related your experience with customers and their expectations seamlessly to how we want to market our brand. Thank you for your energy, passion for customer engagement and being a "call it like it is" type of person. Your personal brand is refreshing and will definitely continue to bring you well deserved success in the future.
McDonald's Australia Ltd
"The facts speak for themselves. Ninety seven percent of the audience who provided feedback rated you either 'very good' or 'outstanding'. Quotes such as, ' excellent, a true inspiration", 'the best speaker I have ever heard'', 'the best start to any day' really made our event. Thank you so much for being an inspiration and leaving our audience with a load of take home value."
Redcliffe City Council