The Consultant’s Consultant, Ric Willmot, assists organizations to improve performance and productivity. His work is sought after internationally in improving business performance, success and profits; especially in the professional services arena. He is the go-to person for CEOs, senior executives, and professional service people practicing in law, accounting, finance, psychological, consulting, recruitment, coaching and alike. He doesn’t waste time on theory and all content is practical and immediately usable.
He is a Member of: Society for Advancement of Consulting in New York, Institute of Management Consultants, a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management, Meetings & Events Association and National Speakers Association. He is also the founder of The Society for Executive Wisdom.
He has attracted clients such as AMP, BHP, Bendigo Bank, Colonial mutual, CPA Australia, Hyatt, Institute of Chartered Accountants, Law Care, New Hope Coal, PwC, Recruitment & Consulting Services Association, Samsung, Toshiba, and over 100 other major corporations internationally.
His speaking typically includes 40 keynotes a year at major conferences, and he has consulted to the Australian Graduate School of Management MBA Alumni. Ric writes for five business magazines, contributes to over a dozen email journals world-wide, is regularly interviewed by ABC-Radio and was recently interviewed by Qantas Radio.
With a professional background in accounting, financial planning and consulting; Ric Willmot is seen as the thought leader for strategic business improvement. So much so, that PwC use him to mentor their partners and directors.
Ric speaks on strategy, leadership, change, innovation, and business improvement. He provides provocative and contrarian approaches to building business, setting fees, and strategy. His intent is not just to improve your business, but to build firms which create wisdom and wealth.
All people have inherent value and unlimited potential. All people have capacity for change, are able to develop cognitively throughout time and possess a vast potential of competent capacity. Through conversation, people can dramatically improve each other's cognitive processes and thereby increase their ability to create results.
Ric Willmot doesn't waste time on theory. All content is practical and immediately applicable. The Michael Jordan's of the world all have coaches; they want to perform at their best. But before you pick up the phone to call Ric, be prepared to set aside your ego, keep an open mind, be willing to accept change and potentially alter your management style and thinking. Ric Willmot wants you considering side doors and alternative routes on your path to Executive Wisdom.
"Being clear about what you want from organisational change is one thing, designing effective methods and processes to accomplish it whilst being focused on results is another."
If you need a professional to deliver a keynote address, a plenary speech, a seminar or a conference, you will benefit by using a Professional Speaker from the National Speakers Association. Ric Willmot understands the success of your event depends on your speaker and it is always a big responsibility. Now you can take the risk out of your decision knowing that as a member of National Speakers, Ric Willmot is one of the very best in Australia.
Members of National Speakers Association are:
• In the business of professional speaking and understand how to deliver the results you want.
• Continually update their presentations.
• Are competent to present to all sizes of audience.
• Build rapport quickly and maintain it throughout the presentation.
• Will hold your audience in rapt attention from introduction to final ovation.
• Executives & Entrepreneurs
• Business Owners & Managers
• Supervisors & Team Leaders
• Sales People & Customer Service Personnel
• Maximising Fees in Professional Services: Innovating Your Practice
• Creating Value for You and Your Clients
• Purposeful Pricing for Professionals
• Accountants & Lawyers as Consultants
• Build Your Brand ... Build Your Business
• How to Write Winning Proposals
• Setting Strategy that People can actually use: And why you should never write a business plan
• Strategic Management: How to see what the Competition can't
• How to implement strategy, because creating it is the easy part
• Exploding the Leadership Myth
• Leadership Skills for the Corporate Boss
• The Secrets of Entrepreneurial Success
• Wisdom of the CEO
• How to be a legitimate agent of change
• Is Change Management an Oxymoron?
• Motivating Change: Understanding people to breathe life into your business
• Winning in Business Through the Psychology of Sport
• Creating Turbulence to Achieve Greater Results
• Power Management
• Escape the Commodity Mindset
• The Psychology of Influence & Persuasion
• Social Style Theory: Understanding your team to drive real performance
• Powerful People Performance Processes
• The Psychology of Change Management
• How Invention Innovated Conventional Thinking
• (I + Cr) - Co = HSB Translation: Innovation plus Creativity minus Conformity equals Hugely Successful Business
• Creative Thinking, Problem-Solving & Decision Making 601 - And why there is no 101
• Warrior Wisdom for Business Excellence
• The Wisdom of Teams
• The Psychology of Business Negotiations
• Create Your Business Advantage
• One Day MBA
• Willmot's Marketing Whirlpool: Make customers come to you
• Marketing on a Shoe-string
• How to Deliver Effective Presentations in Business
• Create a Champion Corporation with Customer Value
• Brainstorming Your Business to Sales Success
• Networking: How do you become an object of interest to others?
simply an unqualified success. Within an hour a clear strategy had emerged and been articulated. Over the course of the day our future direction was embedded and a series of steps developed to achieve our new goals. The two weeks since has been one of tremendous focus and drive with immediate results. We look forward to continued consultation with Ric as the benefits are clear for all to see."
"Ric has a unique ability in working with people to help them identify and understand their own character and others to enable them to form better working relationships. Ric has the Midas touch in bringing out the potential in all."
Beaudesert Shire Council
"Thank you Ric, strategic planning took on a whole new meaning. This whole exercise showed how we can achieve fantastic results."
"From the outset Ric developed rapport with everyone in the room, his unique ability of working with the audience, and to have each and everyone focused on the topic at hand is rarely seen or experienced. Ric's knowledge and his innovative approach had everyone's attention for the entire day. I gained a clear insight into taking my business to a new level, by developing new strategies and focusing on the output."
"Dear Ric, I am writing to convey my profound gratitude to you for providing me with the most inspirational and educational days of my life. Although you shared a huge amount of information with us in a relatively short time, you were first class and made absorbing this powerful information extremely easy and so much FUN. It was of enormous value that I will be receiving for the rest of my life as I put what I have learned into practice. Thank you seems so inadequate. To anyone who's considering whether to avail themselves of any of your services I say ... Do it! You'll never regret it."
Emerging Swan Coaching
"From the opening sentence, Ric had the full attention of the audience, which did not waiver for the entire two hour session. An impressive skill in a room full of business owners. It was sometime during the second hour that I realised this seminar was different to all others I had attended. Different in content, different in method, and very different in result. A positive paradigm shift, initiated by a man who understood the mindset he was surrounded by and could reach out using only the power of words. Ric Willmot is a true savant."
Outback Queensland Internet
"In a growing market like Dubai where trends and competition are on a high level, Ric's 'Leadership Innovation Formula' brought creative ideas to engage and enthuse the audience of over 60 senior public and private sector leaders. Ric's cutting edge thinking added to the successful delivery. ERAM, Tanmia and Motorola were pleased to have Ric conduct this program and look forward to having him back in Dubai soon!"
ERAM International Dubai
"Thanks for your great session on 'how to Build Better Fees in Professional Services." I found the program to have enormous value to me. My attention has never been more focused on adding value and on how to do that in the future. The firm will be sending more staff to this course in the future."
UHY Haines Norton Chartered Accountants
"Ric has a very heartwarming and engaging style that captured the audience attention from his opening words right through to his closing statement. With a perfect balance of humour, storytelling and anecdotal wisdom he delivered a speech that went straight to the core of management, innovation and customer service. He has an impeccable understanding of how to relate to his audience, what to give them and how to present it. I firmly believe that every member of the audience came away with ideas to reflect upon to improve their business and management skills whilst being entertained at an extremely high level."
Rockhampton Regional Development Limited
"Ric has delivered a series of seminars for our State Development and Innovation Centre's client base in a powerful and meaningful way, capturing the attention of business owners. He knows his subject so well that in the last session he was able to ask "What business issue or topic do you want me to comment on?" and then proceed to give the audience wise and practical solutions from his own business experience - I'd forgotten how good it was to see a spontaneous speaker without Powerpoint!"
State Development & Innovation Beenleigh