Micah Solomon is a top professional business keynote speaker, bestselling author, customer service and marketing strategist, and consultant on customer service issues, the customer experience, and company culture. He has been termed by the Financial Post a Number 1 Guru of Customer Service Excellence.
Micah is an entrepreneur and business leader, he authored the new business bestseller, High-Tech, High-Touch Customer Service, as well as the earlier book Exceptional Service, Exceptional Profit. His expertise has been featured in Fast Company, Inc. Magazine, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, CNBC, Forbes.com, and elsewhere, and he created and helms the College of the Customer Website.
Micah combines general principles with detailed, insider knowledge and strategies that will keep your competitors scrambling, your customers coming back day after day, and your bottom line showing better and better results. He deftly tailors his presentations to suit companies of any particular size, style, and market. Enlightening, inspiring, and endlessly entertaining, Micah leaves audiences energized and ready to pursue the roadmap he provides for implementing immediate, profound, profitable change in their customers' experience and in their company's prospects.
In all presentations the material covered in his uniquely visual, informative, humorous, and memorable presentations is based in part on Micahs recent #1 bestseller: Exceptional Service, Exceptional Profit: The Secrets of Building a Five-Star Customer Service Organization, co-written with Leonardo Inghilleri and Horst Schulze of the Ritz-Carlton and West Paces.
Also included is material on e-commerce, social media, and related topics as they apply to service from his upcoming book, High-Tech, High Touch Customer Service, as well as many anecdotes from Micahs entrepreneurial career and the great companies he has been involved with and studied, his articles on Employee Engagement for American Express and his Customer Service Makeovers with Inc. Magazine and others.
Each talk is customized by Micah to the specific knowledge level and industry of the client. Subtopics covered within his presentations include,
• How to build strategic value for your business through true customer loyalty and its more basic prerequisite
• Customer satisfaction
• Building brand equity through attention and the art of anticipation
• Tracking customer preferences.
• How to do appropriate problem resolution and turn your most upset customers into your strongest allies language engineering.
• How to have memorable hellos and goodbyes, online and off and the psychological basis for making sure this happens
• How to hire customer-facing employees properly using Micahs WETCO strategy
• How to tease out the elective efforts of every employee
• How to effectively reinforce your core values and customer-centric knowledge in each employee
• Timeliness and the Modern Customer
• How to be effective on the Web in an era where Wikipedia, Yelp, and Google are deciding how customers first view you
• The importance of and pitfalls of self-service
* Exceptional Service, Exceptional Profit: The Secrets of Building a Five-Star Customer Service Organization
* Customer-Centered Leadership
* Client Service Excellence for Law Firms
* Patient Service in Healthcare
* Client Service Excellence in the Financial Industry
* Client Service Excellence in the Professional Firm
* Online Customer Service
Micah Solomon conveys an up to the minute and deeply practical take on customer service, business success, and the twin importance of people and technology.
Steve Wozniak, Apple co-founder
I would go anywhere to hear this true business and customer service celebrity speak.
Hollis Tibbetts, Software Strategy Director for Global Mergers and Acquisitions, Dell Inc.
Micah gets it, and he can sell it! He is a thoroughly enjoyable and informative authority, and our GM's really enjoyed his presentation at our recent annual meeting.
Eric Calderon, Chief Operating Officer, Auberge Resorts
Micah Solomon explains with great savvy how to survive the perils of working with social media, customer data, and the digitally self-reliant consumer.
Jay Coldren, Vice President, Lifestyle Brands, Marriott International